- A Review of Conceptual Models for Assistive Technology Outcomes Research and Practice
- Assistive Technology and Emergent Literacy for Preschoolers: A Literature Review
- Bridging the ICT and ICT-AT digital divide for work: Lessons from the United States
- Learning Environment for Touch Access to Digital Interfaces
- Creation of an Interactive and Accessible Online Learning Environment
- Supporting students with disabilities at university
- Teaching children with disabilities using eye-controlled computer.
- Digital equality in school and during leisure time – young people with disabilities
- Digital Inclusion in Education
- White paper with roadmaps
- ENTELIS Manifesto “Towards full digital inclusion”: read and endorse
- An extensive use of ICT in services for people with disabilities a realistic scenario!
- A systematic literature review on education and learning related to ICT and ICT-based assistive technology
- Ethical Framework for the Implementation and Use of Person Centred Technology for Persons with Disabilities
- Present barriers, emergent and future needs in digital society
- Inclusive Settings, Pedagogies and Approaches in ICT-Based Learning for Disabled and Non-Disabled People